Issue: Nothing happens when you launch Acrobat X 30 days after installing a CS6 suite.
Solution: Re-activate Acrobat through another Suite product:
- Launch another CS6 application, such as Photoshop.
- Choose Help > Deactivate.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to deactivate.
- Close the application.
- Launch the same CS6 Suite product again.
- EULA comes up. Accept.
- Sign in with your Adobe ID to register trial. Quit and re-launch application.
- Trial dialog comes up. Click on License this Software button in this dialog.
- Sign-in with your Adobe ID to register.
- Provide CS6 Serial number next. Click Next.
- Quit application.
- Now Launch Acrobat X
Expiring the announcement will not delete it but will remove it from the public announcement list. Are you sure you want to expire this announcement?
Are you sure you want to delete this announcement?