Adobe Creative Cloud currently supports up to 2.0 GB of creative files for free members, and 20 GB for Full Creative Cloud members.
Checking storage usage
You can check your current storage usage in several places. On the Adobe Creative Cloud website, your current storage usage is displayed on the right side of the menu bar at the top of the Files page:
In the Adobe Touch Apps, your current storage usage is displayed in Settings > My Account:
Create more storage space by permanently deleting files
When you reach your storage limit, you will need to permanently delete some files in order to create more free space. To permanently delete files:
1. Choose batch selection mode on your Creative Cloud Files page:
2. Click the thumbnail previews of the files you want to delete:
3. Click the delete icon in the upper left of your Files page:
Creative Cloud moves the files into a deleted files view. Your files are not yet permanently deleted (think of this as a holding space for files you are considering deleting).
4. Choose the Deleted files view icon in the upper right of your Files page:
5. Repeat steps 1 and 2 to select the files you want permanently deleted. Click the delete icon to permanently delete your files: