• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I send feature requests for Adobe AIR?

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2011 Nov 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a feature request, please submit your ideas to our Adobe AIR Ideas website.

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 18, 2012 Oct 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As noted elsewhere, the link you gave does a redirect back to the main forum index. Is there a good URL you can give for submitting ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2013 Aug 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bug reports and feature requests can go here:  https://bugbase.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2012 Dec 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's very sad you don't provide the right facility to browse these forums & facilities. It let's down your great work somewhat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 30, 2013 Mar 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i third that.  i know adobe's letting flash slip because HTML5 is king, but come on.  show a little respect for those who still your platform.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2013 Jun 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am testing my game on Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos but Adobe AIR is not installing in this device. I am not getting why this is not supporting. I searched the Adobe AIR in play store but it's not finding on play store. Please let us know is there any limitation of Adobe AIR.

Regards,

pankaj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2013 Aug 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines