Skip navigation

Version Comparison: Cancelling my free or paid account. I want to cancel my subscription.

Comparing: Revision 8 » Revision 9

Color Key: Addition Deletion Change
Revision 8   By LoriAUC at 2 years, 3 months ago Revision 9   By David Kastendick at 2 years, 3 months ago

Paid Subscriptions

If you have purchased a subscription to ExportPDF and would like to cancel your subscription, please follow these instructions:

Cancel within the first 30 days

If you are trying to cancel your subscription to ExportPDF within 30 days of when you first subscribed, you may return your subscription purchase for a full refund. Please visit our support center and make the following selections from the drop-down menu:

cancel_i.png

You may then choose to contact one of our representatives by either chat or phone support and they will assist you in completing your return.

Cancel beyond the first 30 days

If you would like to cancel your subscription to ExportPDF beyond the first 30 days, please complete the following steps:

1. Sign into your account at ExportPDF.

2. In the upper-right corner, click the icon.png icon and select "My Subscriptions".

3. You will be redirected to the Adobe site, to a place where you can manage your Adobe subscriptions. Here is where you must turn off your auto-renewal. Your account will be returned to the basic (free) level at the end of the current billing period for which you have paid.

Free Subscriptions/Accounts

If you have a free or trial subscription to ExportPDF, there is nothing you need to do to cancel your subscription.  You may simply stop using the service.  If you’re concerned about receiving service-related update and marketing emails, you may opt-out by following these steps:

2. In the upper-right corner, click the icon.png icon and select "My Information".

3. Uncheck the box here:

subscribe.png

4.  Click "Close".

If you would like Adobe to disable your free account, please email your request here to exportpdf_feedback@adobe.com.

Paid Subscriptions

If you have purchased a subscription to ExportPDF and would like to cancel your subscription, please follow these instructions:

Cancel within the first 30 days

If you are trying to cancel your subscription to ExportPDFwithin 30 days of when you first subscribed, you may return your subscription purchase for a full refund. Please visit our support center and make the following selections from the drop-down menu:

cancel_i.png

You may then choose to contact one of our representatives by either chat or phone support and they will assist you in completing your return.

Cancel beyond the first 30 days

If you would like to cancel your subscription to ExportPDF beyond the first 30 days, please complete the following steps:

2. In the upper-right corner, click the icon.png icon and select "My Subscriptions".

3. You will be redirected to the Adobe site, to a place where you can manage your Adobe subscriptions. Here is where you must turn off your auto-renewal. Your account will be returned to the basic (free) level at the end of the current billing period for which you have paid.

Free Subscriptions/Accounts

If you have a free or trial subscription to ExportPDF, there is nothing you need to do to cancel your subscription.  You may simply stop using the service.  If you’re concerned about receiving service-related update and marketing emails, you may opt-out by following these steps:

2. In the upper-right corner, click the icon.png icon and select "My Information".

3. Uncheck the box here:

subscribe.png

4.  Click "Close".

If you would like Adobe to disable your free account, please email your request here to exportpdf_feedback@adobe.com.