Skip navigation

Version Comparison: Managing my account. I am trying to sign in but I'm having issues logging in.

Comparing: Revision 2 » Revision 3

Color Key: Addition Deletion Change
Revision 2   By LoriAUC at 2 years, 3 months ago Revision 3   By LoriAUC at 2 years, 2 months ago

How do I reset my password?

You can reset your password by clicking on the "Forgot my password?" link in the sign-in box. You will be sent an email with further instructions.

I lost my password?

If you forgot your password, you can reset your password by clicking on the "Forgot my password?" link in the sign-in box. You will be sent an email with further instructions.

I have a subscription, why can't I log in?

To log in to your account, enter your Adobe ID and password. Your Adobe ID is your email address that you inputted to sign up for your account.

If you continue to have log-in issues, please contact us and we will try to troubleshoot this further at SendNow_feedback@adobe.com.

Why haven't I received an e-mail address validation?

During the e-mail verification process, messages are sent to your e-mail address. Sometimes spam/junk e-mail folders trap the e-mails.

How do I reset my password?

You can reset your password by clicking on the "Forgot my password?" link in the sign-in box. You will be sent an email with further instructions.

I lost my password?

If you forgot your password, you can reset your password by clicking on the "Forgot my password?" link in the sign-in box. You will be sent an email with further instructions.

I have a subscription, why can't I log in?

To log in to your account, enter your Adobe ID and password. Your Adobe ID is your email address that you inputted to sign up for your account.

If you continue to have log-in issues, please contact us and we will try to troubleshoot this further at SendNow_feedback@adobe.com.

Why haven't I received an e-mail address validation?

During the e-mail verification process, messages are sent to your e-mail address. Sometimes spam/junk e-mail folders trap the e-mails.