Quick Tip: How to export scanned PDF text from Acrobat to Word or Excel -This quick tip explores how to take text from a scanned PDF document and export it to Word and Excel.
- Quick Tip: How to create a searchable PDF file - A short tip on how to make your PDF file searchable from a scanned image in Acrobat X Std. or Pro.
- Recognizing Text in Scanned PDF Documents - This video details how to use the new Recognize Text panel in Acrobat X to OCR and fix-up text in your PDF file.
- Converting Scanned PDF Files to Other File Formats - This video explains how to convert your scanned PDF file to other file formats such as Word and Excel in Acrobat X
- Acrobat X: Taking the guesswork out of scanning to PDF - A written tutorial that details the essential requirements of scanning to PDF.
- Scanning to PDF and OCR Conversion: Sample chapter from The Acrobat X PDF Bible - In chapter 16 of The Acrobat X PDF Bible, you learn how to scan to PDF using Acrobat Scan and how to convert scanned images to text using Acrobat's OCR engine.
- OCR and Scanning to PDF - Acrobat experts discuss the nature of OCR (or Optical Character Recognition) and scanning to PDF settings in Acrobat X. You'll see how to scan to PDF to create robust and flexible PDF files from paper documents, as well as how to use the OCR technology in Acrobat X to make the text of a static PDF file searchable and reusable.
- How to Edit a scan to PDF file