Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2012 Mar 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2012 Oct 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I delete a file in Adobe reader?

Thank You

James Edwards

[email address removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you referring to the mobile Reader? If so, please post your question in the following forum:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/adobe_reader_forums/ios

Lori

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No this is not on a mobile reader

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 03, 2012 Dec 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sera posible algun dia borrar una pagina o aumentarla con reader????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2012 Dec 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

someday be possible to delete a page or increase with reader????

Perhaps it may be some day but right now this is only possible using Acrobat Std. or Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2013 May 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally selected save, instead of open with, and now every time I wish to open PDF document, it is forcing me to save first. How can I go back to open only in Adobe reader PDF file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2013 May 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m guessing that you’re referring to Saving the file from your web browser. You can control this behavior in your web browser – usually there is a setting under Options > General tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2015 Jan 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem with opening PDFs online. I have to download them before I can view them. I can't find any browser setting that addresses this situation. (I'm using Firefox.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 21, 2013 Aug 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope you can help me. I inadvertently deleted the wrong pdf file in Adobe reader on my tablet.  Is there any way to retrieve it from trash?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 22, 2013 Aug 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this is on an iPad you'll need use some type of software recovery tool to retrieve the file. Unfortunately deleting a file on the iPad is similar to emptying the trash on the Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe quit working.  I uninstalled and tried to reinstall and got message unable to load application configuration.  Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would suggest posting your installation question here:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/acrobat/installation_and_update_installation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2013 Sep 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lori,

I am using Adobe Reader on the Surface using Windows 8 to complete homework assignments.  A requirement of the assignment is to include a header with my name/date/etc. which I would be able to do with Adobe Acrobat, but I'm unable to figure out how to do it with Adobe Reader.

Is inserting headers and footers into .PDF files a function that is available for Adobe Reader?

These assignments are due by the 8th, so if it's possible to respond before then, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2013 Sep 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding a header or footer is a feature that is only part of Acrobat and not Adobe Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 23, 2013 Sep 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i need to accept the end user's agreement

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2013 Sep 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try pressing Tab + Enter. If this doesn't work, here are a few another suggestions in the technical article Can't click Accept | Acrobat, Adobe Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2014 Mar 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased the program to allow me to convert files from PDF to word or excel. How do I get it to work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2014 Mar 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me know if this infographic titled How to edit PDF in Adobe Reader helps answer your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 30, 2014 Apr 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded adobe reader on my iPad. Is there anything else I need to do to get started? I'm trying to open something and it says can't open in safari. I hold on to the link and it says open, open in new, and save. I've tried everything I know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2014 Jun 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i am having trouble i have adobe reader 9, and everytime i print to Primo PDF from a source e.g scanner or printer i can not use the tools like the highlite tool etc as the document rights are not enabled. How do i enable the rights to the documents i print?

As i am new here i would be grateful if you could email me the answer to patrick@bowline.co.za

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2015 Jan 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have adobe reader but it says it is in "protecive mode".    What does this mean?  How will it be effective if I open it unprotected?   How do I repair it?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 13, 2015 Feb 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2015 May 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buena tarde alguien que me pueda ayudar, al tratar de imprimir un documento en pdf,

me manda un mensaje " archivo no seleccionado" como corrijo esto?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2015 Jul 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can i change the background color on a pdf file using Adobe Digital Editions i.e. white text on black background to  help reading during very sunny days?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines