If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms while trying to access or using the ExportPDF service:
- Clicking ‘Sign in’ after entering your credentials does nothing.
- Blank screen, gray, or black screen
- Browser crash
- Difficulty uploading a file for conversion
- Unable to save converted documents
Please try the steps below to try to resolve the issue:
- Clear your browser cache (steps to do this vary by browser)
- Check with your IT team to confirm if you have firewall/proxy settings that restrict the ability to upload files to the internet.
Lastly, if the issue persists after the steps above, please try another web browser. A list of supported browsers for accessing the ExportPDF service is available here: http://www.adobe.com/acom/systemreqs/