If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms while trying to access or using the CreatePDF service:
- Clicking ‘Sign in’ after entering your credentials does nothing.
- Blank screen or black screen
- Browser crash
- Difficulty uploading a file for conversion
- Unable to save converted documents
Please try the steps below to try to resolve the issue:
- Clear your browser cache (steps to do this vary by browser)
- Try to update your version of Flash Player by visiting: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
If you’re still having trouble after those steps, please try this:
- Go to this link where you can manage your Flash Player Global Settings: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/se ttings_manager03.html
- Ensure the "Allow third-party Flash content to store data on your computer" option is checked.
- Make sure the slider is set to a value other than 0
- Restart your browser to accept these changes.
In rare instances, it may be necessary to reinstall Adobe Flash Player to resolve issues with CreatePDF. If you must do this, please follow the instructions outlined here:
Lastly, if the issue persists after the steps above, please try another web browser. A list of supported browsers for accessing the CreatePDF service is available here: http://www.adobe.com/acom/systemreqs/