Hello everyone on the CQ Cloud forum!
First, we want to thank you for your high usage of CQ Cloud Manager and your active participation in the forum.
We've had a great GA release launch back in May. Since then, we've delivered a couple of new releases bringing the following exciting features:
- Availability of all Amazon AWS regions
- More choices of Amazon EC2 instance types
- Rackspace support in the US with the choice of three server types
- Rapid scaling of publish instances with auto-replication of content changes
- Delete CQ cloud from the dashboard
- Search CQ packages
- Security enhancements
- Better activity stream
- New CQ packages for integration with social networks (Facebook, Twitter)
- Online documentation with how-to videos
More enhancements are coming soon, but we believe now is the time to hear from you. To that extent, we have posted a poll at the location below. Your participation in responding the best you can would be very much appreciated. This is your opportunity to tell us about your use cases, how we are doing and what we can do to make your experience with CQ Cloud even better!
Looking forward to your feedback.
Product Manager, CQ Cloud