I want to ask you that How create Indesign application using vc++ ?
I am able to develop application in C# using COM and generate Interop.Indesign.dll using InDesign
Using This code i am sucessfully create Indesign instance
Type type = Type.GetTypeFromProgID("InDesign.Application");
InDesign._Application application = (InDesign._Application)Activator.CreateInstance(type);
I am not understand how use COM with vc++ or there is another method to create Indesign instance using vc++.
If i use the steps that You told
However it is possible to use VC++ to control InDesign via the COM object.
Here is what you should do
1) Make a new VC++ project (MFC, MFC Application
2) In Wizard dialog select Dialog Based and leave everything else unchanged (simply press Next
3) You now have a simple empty dialog with 2 buttons
4) Double-click the OK button
5) Insert the following code (before OnOK
// COM support required for this
// Call CoInitialize() to initialize the COM library on the current thread
if(::CoInitialize(NULL) != S_OK) return
// Create instance of InDesign Application
Then it give error 'InDesign ' : is not a class or namespace name
Europe, Middle East and Africa