• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I find the FM8 XML Cookbook files?

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2008 Oct 20, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Just a simple question about the Windows FM8 XML Cookbook files: Where can I find them?
The XML Cookbook PDF says: "The XML Cookbook requires that you create a practice folder for your project files. You will copy XML Cookbook files from the XML Cookbook CD or Web site to your project folder."
The problem is that there was no XML Cookbook CD in the Win FM8 package I bought. Is this CD to be bought separately? I've searched my FM installation and the installation CDs for the cookbook files (ColorDoc.xml, ColorSection1.xml, ColorSection2.xml, etc.) to no avail. The web address of the Web site mentioned is also an unknown.
Could someone please help with this?
Regards,
Lelle

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 20, 2008 Oct 20, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lelle:

A zip file of the entire Cookbook and supporting files is found at:

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/framemaker/downloads/XMLCookbook.zip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2008 Oct 21, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks, Arnis!
I did try to locate the files at www.adobe.com, but I never looked in the devnet folder. I guess I wasn't smart enough when I used the site search engine. ;-)
Lelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines