Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

CS3 blank pages are in wrong places!

Mar 18, 2009 8:55 AM

I am creating a 24 page booklet. I have all my pages in the correct order, including where I want the 2 blank pages. In the pages panel, my first two pages are numbered 24,1 for my cover. I have checked Print Blank Pages in my printer settings. When I preview the booklet, a message tells me it has added 2 blank pages and my printing order is messed up!!! I cannot figure it out. This is a booklet for a high school soccer banquet and I am under a deadline. Will anyone help, please? THANKS

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 18, 2009 12:28 PM   in reply to (Patricia_Hatch)
    There may be crossover elements somewhere screwing up the page count. If you want, you can email me just the ID file. Click through my name and send and I will look at it.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 18, 2009 12:34 PM   in reply to (Patricia_Hatch)
    Patricia, I have seen this happen before. Even after checking all Print Booklet Setup criteria was set correctly for my printer. The one thing that resolved my problem, the document I was working with had nothing on the master pages. But if I placed an item (like a white box) on the master pages, the Print Booklet and its preview worked correctly.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)