Expand my Community achievements bar.

Turning domain groups into Worklists

Former Community Member
I am having a problem getting my domain groups to show up as worklists in Form Manager. All the groups show up when I do a query within Settings> UserManagement> Users and Groups but when I log into the form manager, no groups appear under worklists. My username does appear within the group in users and groups.
4 Replies

Level 9
Try creating a workflow, and assigning a work item to the relevant group.

Form Manager doesn't automatically show you every single group you're a member of, it only shows you those groups that have had a work item assigned to them. (This makes sense - you're probably a member of all sorts of LDAP groups that have nothing to do with workflow, and would just clutter up the Form Manager UI.)

Please let me know if this works (or if it doesn't).

Howard

http://www.avoka.com

Former Community Member
I am also having problems with group. I entered the options for groups from Settings> UserManagement> Users and Groups. When I test inside the livecycle administration, I can search a group with its name and it returns successfully. However, when I created a workflow and assigned a group to a user qpac, I got the message :

com.adobe.workflow.email.EmailSenderMessageBean sendMailMessageForTask

INFO: not enough information found to send email for task 2229

I quess it couldnt find the users inside the group. Because I can see and assign groups. May be I entered a wrong value inside the "group members dn". On the other hand, I copied the "users base dn" value into the "group members dn". I can see users which means the "users base dn" is correct.

Any help will be great,

Thanks

Level 9
Hi

When sending a notification email to the group, it doesn't "expand" the group and send emails to the individual members of the group, it looks for a "group email" associated with the group itself, and sends to that. If you create an email alias and assign it to the group entry in LDAP, it should work.

Howard

http://www.avoka.com

Former Community Member
Hi,

Notification mail is ok, but I want to use it to assign a task on a group. Can I do that ? Does it send the task to all users in the group or select a random user inside the group ?

By the way, I am still getting the message :

com.adobe.workflow.email.EmailSenderMessageBean sendMailMessageForTask

INFO: not enough information found to send email for task----