Expand my Community achievements bar.

LDAP QPAC

Former Community Member
Has anyone had any success in retrieving more than one value from an LDAP query? I would like to connect to the LDAP server and return a list of users that meet certain conditions and when I test the query, I see all of the records returned, but when I run, I don't get all of the values. The documentation for the LDAP QPAC says in the advanced properties that some attributes may have multiple values and that the system will concatenate the results into a string but that does not appear to be working. Any help is always appreciated.
3 Replies

Level 9
Hi Dave

The LDAP QPAC will concatenate multiple attributes from a single record. However, it will only process the first matching record that it finds, and ignore any other matching records.

For reference, if the LDAP qpac did support multiple records, how would you like it to return the data? As comma-separated values? Or something different?

Howard

http://www.avoka.com

Former Community Member
comma-separated values would be perfect. We were hoping to bing the string to the form for a drop list (here are the people that you can pick from type of thing).

Dave

Level 9
Hi

Please put this enhancement request through to Enterprise support.

Howard