Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Change color of row in ListBox

Oct 27, 2004 9:44 AM

We use Adobe Workflow Designer v. 5. Users type data into various fields on a page in a form and when they click an Add button, the fields are added as a record to the List Box. It is a method that was used when we had someone create a New Client Matter form for us and we like this method.

I am using this method on a new form, a Check Request form. We would like to be able to change the color of a row in the List Box based on whether the client has outstanding AR > 90 days, for example.

I have looked through alot of the sample forms but I haven't seen how to change the color of a row in a List Box. Is it possible?

Thanks much!
Mary

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 5, 2004 5:48 AM   in reply to (Mary_Methven)
    Mary - The Adobe Form listbox object does not have this capability.

|
    Mark as:
    May 17, 2007 5:58 AM   in reply to (Mary_Methven)
    Dear Mary,

I would appreciate any help you can give me with this. I have asimilar problem to your origional query.
    I have a list of names in Excel.
    I then have a User Form that calls the list from Excel into a List Box in the User Form.
    I want to highlight some of the names in the list, so that Users can know which ones to select from the list when they open the User form.

Thank you
    Nana

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 27, 2008 3:55 AM   in reply to (Mary_Methven)
    Hi Nana,
    I have several forms in which I populate list boxes, but I load from SQL tables. I use a selection criteria to determine which rows from the SQL table should be in the list box. That eliminates the need to highlight specific rows. The list box contains a subset from the SQL table and any row in the list box may be selected.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)