Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Assigning work in User action via xpath xpression

Jul 2, 2007 4:56 AM

I am trying to assign work to a group queue using an xpath expression. So for example, if I have GroupA, GroupB and GroupC and I have a process variable NextAssignedGroup I am trying to set the xpath to be /process_data/@NextAssignedGroup. Is this possible, or can you only assign to user's when using an xpath expression.

When I try it with a group I get the following error:

2007-07-02 08:47:17,187 ERROR [com.adobe.workflow.AWS] stalling action-instance: 204 with message: No active group found with GroupPrincipalId: GroupA
StackTrace:
com.adobe.idp.taskmanager.dsc.client.task.ActivePrincipalNotFoundExcep tion: No active group found with GroupPrincipalId: GroupA
at com.adobe.idp.taskmanager.dsc.service.TaskManagerServiceImpl.getQueue ForPathExpression(TaskManagerServiceImpl.java:5691)
at com.adobe.idp.taskmanager.dsc.service.TaskManagerServiceImpl.getQueue (TaskManagerServiceImpl.java:5497)
at com.adobe.idp.taskmanager.dsc.service.TaskManagerServiceImpl.createTa sk(TaskManagerServiceImpl.java:134)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl. java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces sorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
at com.adobe.idp.dsc.component.impl.DefaultPOJOInvokerImpl.invoke(Defaul tPOJOInvokerImpl.java:172)
at com.adobe.idp.dsc.interceptor.impl.InvocationInterceptor.intercept(In vocationInterceptor.java:134)
at com.adobe.idp.dsc.interceptor.impl.RequestInterceptorChainImpl.procee d(RequestInterceptorChainImpl.java:44)
at com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor$1.do InTransaction(TransactionInterceptor.java:74)
at com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.impl.ejb.adapter.EjbTransactionCMTAdapt erBean.execute(EjbTransactionCMTAdapterBean.java:326)
at com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.impl.ejb.adapter.EjbTransactionCMTAdapt erBean.doRequiresNew(EjbTransactionCMTAdapterBean.java:272)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor290.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces sorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
at org.jboss.invocation.Invocation.performCall(Invocation.java:345)
at org.jboss.ejb.StatelessSessionContainer$ContainerInterceptor.invoke(S tatelessSessionContainer.java:214)
at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor.invo ke(CachedConnectionInterceptor.java:149)
at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor.invoke(Stat elessSessionInstanceInterceptor.java:154)
at org.jboss.webservice.server.ServiceEndpointInterceptor.invoke(Service EndpointInterceptor.java:54)
at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.CallValidationInterceptor.invoke(CallValidation Interceptor.java:48)
at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractTxInterceptor.invokeNext(AbstractTxInte rceptor.java:106)
at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.runWithTransactions(TxIntercep torCMT.java:389)
at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.invoke(TxInterceptorCMT.java:1 66)
at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor. java:153)
at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invoke(LogInterceptor.java:192)
at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.invoke(ProxyFacto ryFinderInterceptor.java:122)
at org.jboss.ejb.SessionContainer.internalInvoke(SessionContainer.java:6 24)
at org.jboss.ejb.Container.invoke(Container.java:873)
at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.local.BaseLocalProxyFactory.invoke(BaseLocalPro xyFactory.java:415)
at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.local.StatelessSessionProxy.invoke(StatelessSes sionProxy.java:88)
at $Proxy204.doRequiresNew(Unknown Source)
at com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.impl.ejb.EjbTransactionProvider.execute (EjbTransactionProvider.java:143)
at com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.inte rcept(TransactionInterceptor.java:72)
at com.adobe.idp.dsc.interceptor.impl.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 2, 2007 3:04 PM   in reply to (Bryan_Dunbar)
    Hi Bryan
    The group "principal ID" is different to the group name. To convert a group name to a principal ID, you can use our LookupGroup QPAC, which you can download from here:

http://www.avoka.com/Avoka/qpac_library.shtml

You can assign to a group using the principal id.

Howard
    http://www.avoka.com

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)