• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to remove watermark banner from premiere elements 7 trial?

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2008 Nov 10, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have just installed PE 7 trial and on the video editor area it displays:

"Created with Adobe Premier Elements 7 trial version"

Can this be removed whilst still trialing it?

I received some customer service online from adobe and they said yes it can be without buying it and told me to call 1800 833 6687.

That was a sales number and they couldn't help and technical support line is closed.

Any info appreciated.

Thank You!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The solution is simply to purchase the full version. The water mark is one of the known limitations of the trial version:

Limitations:

· 30 days trial
· watermark on the output video
· nag screen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The full version won't remove watermarks from a video you have already made. You have to load the project file plus other source material into the full version of PE and re-make the video. No re-editing would be required.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2008 Nov 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The FAQs at the top of this forum tell you how to remove the watermark from already edited footage:
http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.3bbdd471

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2008 Nov 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One cannot remove the watermark in the trial version. however once you purchased the full version , you can re-render your project to remove the watermark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 17, 2008 Nov 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Allen points out, only the full-version can do this. Note that you MUST open the Project (created in the trial version) in the full-version. If you Export from the trial, you will have that watermark and it cannot be removed. Again, you will have to open the Project in the full-version, before you do any Export. Running the Exported AV in the full-version will NOT do it. Just a warning.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2016 Jan 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I take a video made in Adobe Elements 14 trial and import it into a full version of Adobe Pro and remove the Elements trail watermark banner? I don't think so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2016 Jan 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. That's not possible, jovan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found this post whilst having the same issue, but with elements 15.

Again, only can do it with the full version from what I've found - but all I had to do was close the trial program, reopen the full program (both were one of the same under applications) and voila, when I opened the project, the watermark was gone!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines