Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

i can't print through acrobat reader....why?

Mar 16, 2008 8:44 AM

i had a problem printing hebrew through the printer so i tried printing as a pic through acrobat with a virtual printer.
now it dosn't work anymore and sais this :
"can't find printer"
it's strange couse i get this message exactly the same in outlook express, but when i print in word i don't get any mistake!?.
what can i do to correct this?
help please.
Aviv

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 2, 2008 11:52 AM   in reply to (aviv)
    I can print from my Word file but can't print the attachments on my aol emails. I also cannot remove the adobe reader 8.1.2. I was told that it is corrupted. Can anyone offer help? Thank you, Harvey

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 22, 2008 8:04 AM   in reply to (aviv)
    Typed this a dozen times.
    Vista OS on a 530 Dell Desk top.
    Adobe reader 9
    HPC5180 printer.
    Prints any thing except PDF Paper pulls in then the printer reports a jam. Clear and redo, same thing.

Works on laptop just fine using XP.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 26, 2008 12:51 AM   in reply to (aviv)
    Sorry I have been using adobe a long time and this is a first for me are you using a virtual printer?

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 26, 2008 1:00 PM   in reply to (aviv)
    You can't normally print from any application on the system to which this forum relates. You may get better results on the forum about desktop version of Adobe reader, but note that you will need to give a clue as to what is unusual about your system.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 30, 2008 2:06 PM   in reply to (aviv)
    I had to "upgrade" to adobe reader 9.0 from 7.0 and now I can't print pdf files?

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 5, 2008 8:51 PM   in reply to (aviv)
    I had to stay away from Vista... I've been having problems with Vista since ever since it launched! With version 9 of adobe I have had absolutely no problem printing or otherwise with Windows XP. So, thats where I'm staying...

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 13, 2009 1:05 PM   in reply to (aviv)
    my problem is how do you print a selection of a document? All I get is a blank page.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 13, 2009 11:32 PM   in reply to (aviv)
    The version of Acrobat Reader to which this forum relates (that for PalmOS PDAs) never had any print capability. I suggest you try asking on the right forum.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)