• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I uninstall Adobe Reader 9?

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2009 Mar 27, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I removed Adobe Reader from my system a few weeks ago but it left Acrobat.com and the uninstall entry for that generates an error message. I decided to see if re-installing Adobe 9 would enable me to get rid of it but now I can't uninstall the Reader either...there's no entry for it in Programs and Features (I'm using Vista).

How can I get rid of all things Acrobat from this system?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2009 Mar 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download the utility http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301
Use that to clean up the Reader Installation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2010 Nov 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it was on a non existing drive F so what can i do i want to keep my acrobat 5 and upgrade to adobe 9 that works i need adobe to change files to PDF forms for my company can you help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 21, 2010 Nov 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You cannot have Reader 9 (or any other version) and Acrobat 5 on the same windows system. It will cause problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines