Manually register the jscript.dll file.
1. Choose Start > All Programs > Accessories.
2. Right-click on Command Prompt, choose Run As Administrator, and authenticate.
3. Type the following command exactly as it appears below, including the quotation marks, and press Enter:
4. At the prompt, type regsvr32 jscript.dll and press Enter.
5. When a dialog box with the message "DllRegisterServer in jscript.dll succeeded" appears, click OK.
I've complete the steps provided by qyxcv successfully and got the dialog box, however, there is no change to the License agreement being non-responsive in Win7.
Are there additional steps to complete?
Doesn't it seems sad that we cannot even trial an Adobe product successfully without contacting support - what does this say about VC?