Skip navigation
This discussion is archived
Jochem van Dieten 2,391 posts
Apr 8, 2001
Currently Being Moderated

Let's see what has been fixed

Apr 5, 2009 12:39 PM

Starting a new thread for testing purposes. This should show the three

attachments that are allowed for a new thread.

Jochem

--

Jochem van Dieten

http://jochem.vandieten.net/

Attachments:

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 5, 2009 12:49 PM   in reply to Jochem van Dieten

Please note that any file attachments that show up with the word "QUEUED" means that your file is being processed by the virus scanner. Once the scan is complete, the file will be available.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 5, 2009 12:55 PM   in reply to kanguyen

Hi Kim, looking good.

So queued is an automated process rather then waiting for an admin to approve? Nice... as long as it's fairly quick.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 5, 2009 1:11 PM   in reply to DorothyK@Adobe

Email notification working without having to go via Googlemail.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 5, 2009 1:13 PM   in reply to Jochem van Dieten

We're working out a few kinks with the virus scanning. This is not the normal turnaround time. Please hang on...

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 5, 2009 1:27 PM   in reply to kanguyen

kanguyen wrote:

We're working out a few kinks with the virus scanning. This is not the normal turnaround time. Please hang on...

no doubt! At least let's hope not! You're supposed to be home with family or whatever. Not busting your head over forum stuff.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 5, 2009 1:27 PM   in reply to DorothyK@Adobe

Yes, Dorothy - this is automated, no manual intervention on our part.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 5, 2009 2:31 PM   in reply to DorothyK@Adobe

Thanks for the sentiment Dorothy, but John and our team have been working around the clock and around the globe since Friday as part of this launch. Now that we are live, we are monitoring and making sure things are going smoothly!

I see that Jochem's attachment has passed through the virus scan, but we're keeping an eye on things to make sure this is not taking a long time.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 5, 2009 2:44 PM   in reply to kanguyen

kanguyen wrote:

Thanks for the sentiment Dorothy, but John and our team have been working around the clock and around the globe since Friday as part of this launch. Now that we are live, we are monitoring and making sure things are going smoothly!

I see that Jochem's attachment has passed through the virus scan, but we're keeping an eye on things to make sure this is not taking a long time.

I know you have, Kim... I'm sympathizing with what I know it's like.

It will no doubt take some time to stabilize and settle in. I'm not going to expect perfection right out of the gate. Tweaking has commenced without a doubt.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 13, 2009 2:22 PM   in reply to Jochem van Dieten

Addendum: This was a winking commentary, yes, but it was also a test. The little camera icon in the rich text formatting toolbar is grayed out, and I wanted to see if adding 'img src' code in the HTML composition pane still allowed for direct display of images.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)