• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FP9 for OSX 10.1-10.3 won't install on 10.3.9

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2009 Apr 07, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone at Adobe explain why the pulldown menu for Flash Player 9 for Mac OS 10.1-10.3 will not, in fact, install on my G4 running Panther updated to 10.3.9? I get the message that it is not supported on OSX earlier than 10.4.

It would appear that I would have to buy a new Mac (G5?) with either Jaguar or Leopard OS in order to "keep up with the software Joneses." And I don't have the dinero to entertain that idea, although I would LOVE to have a newer Mac.

WebDeb

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2009 Apr 07, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to HD/Library/Internet Plug-Ins folder and delete "Flash Player.plugin" as well as "flashplayer.xpt".

Download dmg file from Adobe site and save to disc. Quit any browsers you have open. Double click on dmg file. that opens a folder which contains "Flash Player.plugin" and "flashplayer.xpt" ... drag both into the Internet Plug-Ins folder. Do a restart and you should be in business!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines