• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I save one specific page from a .pdf file into it's own .pdf file?

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2009 Apr 20, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got this 4 page pdf file, and I need to save just one page from it.  I know that there's the option of using the select tool and doing a copy/paste to an image file, but I'm trying to keep it as a .pdf and I can't seem to figure it out.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It can't be done if you re only using the free Reader application. It requires a version of Acrobat.

If you have Acrobat, you would use Document>Extract pages to do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was afraid of that.  Thanks for the quick response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 22, 2009 Apr 22, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps this solutions workability will depend a lot on what type and generation of PDF you got and the tech built into the program suggested....

But ! (never-the-less)

You could try to see if the "Free PDF to Word Doc Converter version 1.1" will work for you....

I know it will not get you a single page .PDF but if the program works you could get a .Doc of which you might have the possibility to save a single page after editing it !(?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2012 Jan 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried nitro and the one the users above me mentioned but I'm not very much happy with the file formatting of the output file. Then i found this utility to convert a pdf to word and i got some decent results from this.Now im planning to purchase a full version . But im still bit confused. Do anybody here have any idea about this tool?

http://www.convertapdftoword.com

Regards

Martha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines