Expand my Community achievements bar.

subform/table to contain scroll

Level 2

HI ,

I have a table which have 6 rows by default but when i click the radio button the data will be populated in to subform/table,  if the data that i am getting from Data base contains more tha 6 rows then the table has to be increased but the table must not flowed down. the subform or table must be postion

in a text field if the charecter exceed automatically scroll will appear in the same way here for table it shoul happen

EX: BY clicking radio buttons data has 10 rows then i should get the scroll bar of subform/table in order to see all the rows .

please let me know how could i do it.

thanks in advance...

4 Replies

Former Community Member

If you are asking if it is possible to have a dynamic subform/table with a fixed number of rows that renders a scroll bar, the answer is "no".

Steve

Level 2

What if you have a static subform/table, can you make that scrollable in PDF and HTML?

Level 10

The only objects that are scrollable is multiline text fields, drop down lists and list fields. Subforms don't support scrolling at all.

Level 7

Here's a concept that might match what you're trying to do. It isn't perfect, and has lots of room for improvement, but it will allow you to have 6 lines visible and scroll through to the others.

https://workspaces.acrobat.com/?d=mCwQHtGCs3vMEnL17cLFjw

Of course, there are some features left to add like an actual bar on the side and not just buttons. The loops only consider a table of 10 rows, etc. But since the rows are just hidden, you can still calculate with them even if they're not in the layout.