• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing radio button / check box in MC question in DesignTemplates?

New Here ,
May 06, 2009 May 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone an idea, how can I change these radio button / check box in MC question in a DesignTemplates?Problem_button.jpg

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
May 06, 2009 May 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I don't believe this aspect may be controlled by a Design Template. Probably because this is an aspect that may vary from question to question. It deals with question functionality as opposed to simple visual elements.

If you feel strongly this should be considered as part of a Design Template function, I might suggest you put it forward to Adobe.

Click here to visit the Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2009 May 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rick,

thanks for the hint. Encouraged from Marks last post , where he repots on his good expierence with the reporting form, I will try it and get back to the point here (hopefully soon).

By the way, waht's your full name Rick. I know you only as Capti8er or RoboWizard. And I didn't found your name on your blog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2009 Jun 22, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I am also having an issue with the radio buttons and match boxes in a quiz.  By default they put a green glow around the button when it is clicked and around the box when they matching letter is entered.  All I want to do is either remove the glow altogether or change its colour to one that works with the rest of our corporate colour scheme (definitely not green).  Does anyone know of a way to do that please?

Thanks,

Nerida

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources