Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Welcome to the Flash Media Encoder Forum

Jan 18, 2007 4:58 PM

Welcome to the Adobe Flash Media Encoder forum! Ask questions, discuss, and share feedback with other Flash Media Encoder users.r

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 21, 2009 4:24 AM   in reply to Daniel T

Do you have a list of supported USB Capture Cards with FME 3, im using a ADS Tech DVDXPRESS DX2 and all it says in FME is "This device may be in use or is not working", but then when i go into the Capwiz program that came with my Cap Card, it works. Thankyou

|
    Mark as:
    May 21, 2009 4:56 AM   in reply to Boohman1

FMLE does not support MPEG2 and MPEG4 formats. It supports RAW format only and i think the device you are using gives encoded data. So that is why FMLE is not able to work your device.

Can you please confirm is this the case with your device

|
    Mark as:
    May 21, 2009 5:08 AM   in reply to nmalhotra

Thanks. Ill take a look at lunch. I gotta get to school now

|
    Mark as:
    May 21, 2009 5:23 AM   in reply to Boohman1

I dont see anywhere where i can change the format to RAW, it does MPEG1-4, VCD and a few others, but not RAW. If you knew how i could change it, then thankyou, otherwise, looks like im SOL

|
    Mark as:
    May 21, 2009 5:26 AM   in reply to Boohman1

If you can remove my comments thats fine. I just found out through the product page that you can only record with it using the included software. Thats really dumb

|
    Mark as:
    May 21, 2009 5:38 AM   in reply to Boohman1

Any device that has direct show drivers and gives RAW input can work with FMLE.

I think this device gives input only in Encoded format, checked it from its specifications from http://www.adstech.com/products/USBAV-709-EF/intro/USBAV-709_intro.asp ?pid=USBAV-709-EF

thats you you were not abel to work with it using FMLE

|
    Mark as:
    May 21, 2009 10:08 AM   in reply to nmalhotra

Yeah, I already knew that, thanks anyways.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 29, 2009 12:41 AM   in reply to Daniel T

Sir i have a query
    i install TV card in my system and flash media live encoder get encoding feed from the TV card and in video device selection i select 713xBDA analog capture which is shown in device selection drop down it is all ok but
    i want to show this live feed on by flash palyer or my browser.
    for camera we use get camera function and others but for TV card i dont know please tell me the any tutorials or any code script etc.
    plzzzzzzzzzzz help me.

My FMLE get the input from tv card and tv card device is show in device drop down list which is "713xBDA analog capture" it is all ok

but problem is that i don't how to flash script get the "input" and "record" from this device directly. or through FMLE.

which is possible

Get Input and record:

TV card --> FMLE -->flash player      (flash scprit required)

TV card-->flash player                      (flash scprit required)

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 30, 2009 12:00 PM   in reply to Daniel T

Hi all.  I'm trying to convert an avi to flv using Media Encoder CS4.  Everything seems to work great with no errors.  However, when I play back the flv file, Media Encoder clips off the very end of the video.  The avi was created with Captivate 4, and I am running Windows XP.  I am using the standard FLV preset for Same as source (Flash 8 or higher).  Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions?

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 27, 2009 11:43 AM   in reply to Miss Caroline

For questions related to the Encoder that ships with Creative Suite (Adobe Media Encoder CS4) please post on the Premiere or Flash Pro forums.  This forum is the the Flash Media Live Encoder.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)