Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Error when accessing Java and JVM section

Feb 6, 2009 7:55 PM

I'm getting the following error when accessing the Java and JVM section of the CF Administrator:
"Element JDKPATH is undefined in FORM"

I've searched a lot and there's very little on the topic. On this forum there are two posts and one got no answer, on the other it was suggested it might be the jvm.config file. I've looked at mine but I really have no idea what could be wrong. Also, there are two jvm.config files in my install, one in jrun4/bin and another in jrun4/servers/cfusion/cfusion-ear/cfusion-war/WEB-INF/cfusion/runtime /bin folder (I did multiserver installation).

I've already tried a bunch of things and no luck, any help is appreciated on this.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 11, 2009 7:53 AM   in reply to tmessier
    You're going to want to tinker with the one in jrun4/bin. I recommend making your own and then setting up a service using jrunsvc.

What is your path? Make sure you're using forward slashes.

ie: d:/java/jdk1.6.0_12/bin/blah/blah/blah

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 12, 2009 10:18 AM   in reply to tmessier
    After thinking about it for a minute ... in order for you to do a multi-instance install, you have to have CF enterprise. But, in CF enterprise the Java and JVM sections don't exist. Those are usually found in a CF standard install.

Are you sure your /cfide folder is correct and didn't get copied from a standard install?

What URL do you use to access the administrator?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points