Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Please fix this link!

Jul 30, 2009 11:01 AM

Not sure how, though

Anyway, people are coming to the Dreamweaver forum (here) and going to 'How to Get Help Quickly' - from the Overview.

Unknown to them, that thread is in Forum Comments. So when they go 'up to discussions', they are in Forum Comments and proceed to post their problem.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 30, 2009 3:27 PM   in reply to Kath-H

I wrote the original draft of "How to get help quickly". Adobe decided to adopt it without changes, and put in in the other forum. I have asked John Cornicello to create a duplicate version here, as I think it looks better coming from an official Adobe source.

At least some people are reading it.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 30, 2009 3:56 PM   in reply to David_Powers

>At least some people are reading it

Well, I'd say one or two a day for the last 2-3 weeks have clicked that link... and then continued on to ask a DW question in the comments forum

It took several of us asking the person, and one person finally answering with a detailed sequence of clicks, to find out that the problem started with the "get help quickly" link in this forum

Duplicating the information, and changing the link on the main page here, would help the forum discussion area a LOT

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 31, 2009 1:43 AM   in reply to John T Smith

John T Smith wrote:

Well, I'd say one or two a day for the last 2-3 weeks have clicked that link... and then continued on to ask a DW question in the comments forum

And it took only a few hours to get it fixed once the problem was drawn to my attention. Hopefully, all sorted now.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 31, 2009 8:35 AM   in reply to David_Powers

All seems well, with the new link http://forums.adobe.com/thread/470404

Thanks!

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status