• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to re-subscribe and/or preserve my meeting URL?

Nov 02, 2009 Nov 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The credit card that we were using for recurring billing expired, and now I'm not able to re-subscribe to our Connect Pro service for the same meeting URL:

http://na1.connect.acrobat.com//dealbase

Under the Credit Card Information tab, I'm not allowed to re-submit a new card for this.

I want to give Adobe money, preserve my existing conference room URL, and this is proving very difficult.

We created a new meeting URL, and subscribed to that, but it caps participants to 5 users max. I think previously, there was a higher cap?

Suggestions on how to get the old URL re-activated online (ie so I don't have to call anyone to do this? They seemed quite confused last time and I had to call several phone numbers before giving up).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried using the online chat at adobe.com? That might be an alternative to telephone?

matt rock | Technical Response Team, Connect | adobe systems

my.adobe.acrobat.com/mattrock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will give it a shot but keep this question open until everything is resolved. Thanks. (I can't easily find the Chat from within the Connect URL), will look for it elsewhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can't find the Chat button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines