My code collapses keep on disapearing.

thanks

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2012 Apr 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this problem.

I have 20+ sites that I manage in Dreamweaver CS4 (Version 10 build 4117). Most sites remember code collapse fragments on all files, but I have one site that only partially works. There are two files in particular that show code collapse errors. I can collapse either using the Code Collapse Full Tag button, or I can collapse a selection while I am working on the file. But if I close and reopen, the code collapse fragments are forgotten - this happens even if I save the doc. How do I troublehoot / fix code collapse errors?

Thanks for your help!

Jason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 28, 2012 Apr 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 20+ sites that I manage in Dreamweaver CS4 (Version 10 build 4117)

You know you're asking this on the ColdFusion Builder forum, not the DW forum, right?

--

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 28, 2012 Apr 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My code collapses keep on disapearing.

What do you mean by disappearing?  Previously collapsed code re-expands itself?  The option to collapse code actually disappears from the editor window?  Your question is bit vague...

--

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2012 May 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adam - sorry to post here, I meant to post in DW. To clarify - I select a segment of code, say from line 100 to 200 and collapse the selection. On most projects, when I close DW and come back later, the previously collapsed 100 lines are still hidden. I can click the expand handle and then the code will appear, and I can move on. On a couple cfm files, I will collapse, the same lines 100 - 200, and when I close DW and come back later, the 100 lines are un-collapsed. It looks like there is possibly some sort of corruption in the file that manages the collapsed code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation