• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cairngorm 3 - getting started

Dec 02, 2009 Dec 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I extracted the Cairngorm 3 source from svn.

Somewhat naively I typed

mvn clean package install

from the build-parent folder

That gave all kinds of missing dependencies most of which I was able to resolve using the libraries available in the svn extract

Currently I am still missing 2 which I can't seem to fix

1) org.spicefactory:cinnamon:swc:1.0.1

2) com.adobe.flexunit:flexunit:swc:4.0-beta-2-eventful

Is what I am trying to do not intended? Any other guidance as on how to resolve this?

Many thanks indeed

Peter

TOPICS
Cairngorm

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2009 Dec 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Peter,

As you guessed you need to install the swc in your maven repository.

Locally what we have is a nexus server serving all those dependencies, unfortunately this nexus server is not public.

Let's hope it will be one day.

meanwhile the two swc you are missing should be available in the flexunit4 project swcs (on opensource.adobe.com)

the cinnamon swc is a spicefactory project, you will find it, on their web site.

Nevertheless I'll do my best to publish a decent repository at some point, I wished I had the time to do it now.

Cheers,

François

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

François,

Thanks for taking the time to help me

I found what I needed wrt the cinnamon dependancy I think. I am however less certain what swc from the flexunit download I need to attach to com.adobe.flexunit:flexunit:swc:4.0-beta-2-eventful.

Would you have any guidance there?

Thanks!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Peter,

Thanks for the feedback I double checked, and you are right it does not make much sense and I could not figure out where this swc was supposed to be released.

So I refactored a bit the code and now you should just depend on flexunit 4 beta 2.

Update the source code from svn, you'll see !

Cheers !

François

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 04, 2009 Dec 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello François,

Seems as I go along I run into new dependencies that are difficult to get at.

1) com.adobe.lcds:fds_rb:rb.swc:en_US:2.6.1

2) com.adobe.lcds:fds:swc:2.6.1

3) com.adobe.lcds:playerfds:swc:2.6.1

This is currently missing.

Perhaps I should just wait a bit before trying to give Cairngorm 3 a test drive

Any guidance?

Thanks

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These one are lcds (LiveCycle Data Service), and so you need to download lcds 2.6.1.

This is not open source software, it should only be needed by the library IntegrationDM.

Cheers !

François

PS: Cairngorm 3 is still beta but you may also test drive cairngorm3 by downloading the released beta swc, look at the wiki

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

while we use Maven/Hudsion internally to build and control quality of Cairngorm 3 libraries, it wasn't our main priority at this point to also let others leverage this infrastructure. Just out of time/resource constraints we currently focus on guidelines and libraries around client side architecture. However, at a later point, we do plan to share more information on build automation and look forward to exchange ideas around this area. That said, why does this prevent you from viewing the current content i.e. around libraries?

Alex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answers.

I was unaware a binary beta download was out there somewhere. I will try to find it.

Currently not much seems to be working on the wike

http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/display/cairngorm/ results in a confluence system error

org.springframework.transaction.UnexpectedRollbackException: Transaction rolled back because it has been marked as rollback-only
at org.springframework.transaction.support.AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.commit(AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.java:626)

Stack Trace: [hide]

org.springframework.transaction.UnexpectedRollbackException: Transaction rolled back because it has been marked as rollback-only
     at org.springframework.transaction.support.AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.commit(AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.java:626)
     at com.atlassian.xwork.interceptors.XWorkTransactionInterceptor$1.beforeResult(XWorkTransactionInterceptor.java:89)
     at com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:181)
     at com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.AroundInterceptor.intercept(AroundInterceptor.java:35)
     at com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:165)

Thanks

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2010 Mar 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

fds-2.6.1.swc
fds_rb-2.6.1.rb.swc

Those two I found under

cairngorm3/tags/Integration-0.2/libraries/Integration/libs/

they were synced from SVN:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines