• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Matching Quiz in Captivate CS4 (using images)

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2010 Jan 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am looking to create a quiz slide in Captivate CS4 using the matching quiz tool.  Does anyone know whether or not you can use images as a question rather than text, for example, (see below) i would have the 4 hazard signs on the left and then the 4 answers on the right and the person completing the quiz would have to match the correct answer to the correct picture.  If it can be done, where would i start????

Picture1.png

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 21, 2010 Jan 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

It can "sort of" be done using Captivate. You wouldn't be able to click the actual image and drag to make the match, but you could certainly insert images just above the text. Then instruct the user to click the text answer and drag to make the match.

If you took this approach you would certainly want to avoid shuffling the answers unless you wanted to totally confuse folks!

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources