Skip navigation
dhirumedia
Currently Being Moderated

Approval Pending

Jan 21, 2010 10:27 AM

Hello,

Find the attatch file with red indication which shows approval pending.

We try to contact on given ID photoshopmarketplace@adobe.com on FAQ but it bounce back.

So how to get approval ? on left side under status column it shows approved. So can you tell me what is actually?

Attachments:

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Calculating status...
    Mar 6, 2010 6:07 AM   in reply to dhirumedia

Did you ever get approved?  I'm stuck in the same place - they never ring, they never call :-)

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 9, 2010 10:02 AM   in reply to dhirumedia

I tried that and they couldn't do anything and gave me the standard customer support number, and when I dialled that the operative obviously hadn't got the faintest idea what I was on about - and the call mysteriously dropped while she was 'trying to find something'.  Everyone keeps apologising for the inconvenience but no-one can actually do anything or even knows what the marketplace is.

It really is very frustrating.  And obviously no-one from Adobe is reading these forums either.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 23, 2010 1:24 AM   in reply to dhirumedia

Ha, so it's not "just me". Same story: no answers no nothing. Pending...

Hey, Adobe people! Is it ok treating customers like that?

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 30, 2010 12:49 PM   in reply to dhirumedia

The  same problem with me, my account gets stuck more than a month to the  status "Approval pending". I don't know how to solve it?
    I will contact HELP  and I hope the problem will be solved

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 5, 2010 12:15 AM   in reply to hatem khelifi

Same thing happened with me too. It is taking unusually long to approve my account too. I tried to get help from support, but there is no support section for this marketplace. No FAQ section for Photoshop marketplace even, although FAQ link is there for AIR marketplace. Or there is, am I missing something? There is not even any announcement of whether they don't need anymore contributors like us? Or how long would it take to approve the pending accounts? If somebody gets some info, please publish in this forum so that at least we could get some info that whether this marketplace is alive at all or dead?

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 13, 2010 12:09 PM   in reply to CrumpledArt

And here comes the latest news! Even though a faintest ray of hope was not shown by the marketplace authority in clearing my pending approval, but I started getting bulks of spams from this address:

clearspace-147003243-754184-2-3050240@mail.forums.adobe.com

Nice treatment!

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 7, 2011 8:21 AM   in reply to dhirumedia

Who much time did you guys wait before your account is approved? I'm having the same problem.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points