TO OPEN IT, IT TELLS ME THAT I DONT HAVE THE MOST RESENT VERSION

OF ADOBE FLASH PLAYER AND ITS NEEDED FOR YHAT COURSE. PLEASE

SOMEONE HELP ME. I AM SO FAR BEHIND IN MY HOMEWORK BECAUSE OF

PROBLEM.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 03, 2010 Feb 03, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, you didn't say what operating system or browser you are using. If you are using Internet Explorer, to up to Tools and click on Manage add ons. Look for Shockwave Flash Object....ActiveX Control....Flash10d.ocx and make sure it says

Enabled.

Go to this Adobe test site and post back what it says and if there is any message.

http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about

Thanks,

eidnolb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same problem and dont know what to do.I have tried uninstalling and installing flash player again,it is enabled in my add on, I run it in system 32 but its still not working....PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you go to the link that eidnolb posted earlier?  Can you see the Flash animation, and does it tell you what FP version is installed?

If so, the website in question may actually require Shockwave Player, not Flash Player.  Install Shockwave Player, and see if this solves the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have checked my vesion and the adobe test says that I have 10.0.42.34 version installed.I also have shockwave player instaled but its still not working.

When I try to opet foe example you tube it tells me that I dont have the latest version of adobe flash player installed or that my java scrips are disabled.However, I have checked my java scripts in manage ad ons and it is enabled.

I tried uninstalling flash payer using removal tools from adobe website, then rebooting my comp, and installing again.It says tha its instaled but its not working.

Is there anything else I can do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your OS and browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the same problem on both of my computers.Laptop has windows vista and IE desKtop has windows xp and IE , but I'm not sure what version on IE it is

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have checked its IE8 on both of them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is the solution in this topic http://forums.adobe.com/thread/172298 of any help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines