• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Install Acrobat Connect Add-In

Explorer ,
Feb 24, 2010 Feb 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to install the Add-in on one of my PCs so that I can share the screen. It asks me if I want to install the add-in but clicking on the Yes button (or the No button, for that matter) does nothing. I'm referring to the little pop-up dialog which says:

To use this application, you need the

Adobe Acrobat Connect Add-in. Would

you like to install it now?

At that point, those buttons are dead. I tried tabbing through the buttons to select the Yes button and then pressing Space but that has no effect either. Tabbing does work to highlight the buttons, the "?" and the overal dialog but once the Yes or No button is highlighted there seems to be no way to select any of the buttons.

I can right-click on the dialog and I get the

Settings

About Adobe Flash Player 10

menu. Settings is diabled but I can choose About which shows that I have FP 10.0.42.34 installed. Other than that, at this point, there's nothing I can do in the meeting room window except to exit.

This happens in both Firefox 3.6 and Internet Explorer 8 on Windows 7. I've tried repeatedly, tried rebooting.

How can I get the add-in installed??

David Salahi

TOPICS
Desktop application

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Feb 25, 2010 Feb 25, 2010

Hi David!

Maybe you could installing it by first downloading the installer manually and then running that locally. You can find the installer for version 7.5 here:

http://www.adobe.com/support/connect/updaters.html

Also make sure that you have sufficient privileges to be able to install software on your machine...

Regards,

/Rikard Stenberg, weZupport

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David!

Maybe you could installing it by first downloading the installer manually and then running that locally. You can find the installer for version 7.5 here:

http://www.adobe.com/support/connect/updaters.html

Also make sure that you have sufficient privileges to be able to install software on your machine...

Regards,

/Rikard Stenberg, weZupport

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That did it!

Thanks, Rikard.

David Salahi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines