Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Scripting Forum Housekeeping

Mar 15, 2010 3:09 AM

I've been doing some work to try and make the scripting forum more useful. This includes some permanent links to threads (like the "what's changed" threads) as well as a link to the "Dos and Don'ts". You can see them on the overview page here.

If anyone has suggestions of other threads to make "sticky" or other ways to improve the forum, please let me know...

Harbs

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 15, 2010 11:16 AM   in reply to Harbs.

Hi, the new optional material at the top forces the most important material -- the Discussions -- out of view upon entering the page (using a 22" monitor). Why are you forcing me to scroll the page each and every time I come to it? Can you put the new material to the side instead, out of the way? Thanks.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 13, 2010 2:08 AM   in reply to Harbs.

Harbs, please delete this post after/if you've fixed this, but at the top of this forum it says 'If you have what to add' which is sort of bad engrish.....  Just not a good look when coming in here for the first time is all I'm saying...  Everything else looks all nice and shiny though!

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 13, 2010 3:08 AM   in reply to Harbs.

I was genuinely not trying at all to be nit picking, just the way I talk 'what to' didn't make any sense at all to me, I puzzled over it for a few minutes.  What you said explains it, changing 'what' to 'info' or 'information' is IMHO much easier to understand.  BTW I come from N.Z. if that's relevant

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points