My problem is about paralel approval/reviews. I created a template that includes seria approval and then paralel (2 branches) approval. I also assigned demo users. When I initiate review, first user on serial approval gets RCA approval task. After this step only one user gets the task on paralel approval. Is there any one who has an idea about what is going wrong or experienced same issue?
Thanks in advance
If I am getting this correct, what you are saying is this.
1. Review contains 2 stages. First sequential then parallel
2. Sequential Stage has 1 reviewer
3. Parallel Stage has more than 1 reviewer ???
4. Sequential stage completes fine.
5. In Parallel stage only one reviewer got the task??
Please let me know
1. Was there any exception in server logs?
2. Can you share the review template?
3. Can you share the review context? This contains the run time state of the review and can be extracted from review zone using review id.
In the logs I can see two calls for AssignTask process [BB-ReviewCommentingAndApproval/processes/core/AssignTaskToApprover] one for each approver. But what is surprising is that the process was invoked only once.
There are a lot of process recording "locking" exceptions.
Please let me know, are these processes recorded. If so can you please run the flow without recording.