Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Error initializing BAM in jboss

Level 2

i've been trying to install livecycle on a linux machine to some avail, i've been following the documentation that adobe provides, but i'm getting some errors.

i'm stuck in BAM initialization.

i've followed what the document provided and used the adobe jboss prepared application server in order to install BAM.

I've created the user, database.

changed the configuration to match my criteria, but when i try to initialize jboss bam by running ./run.sh -c all -b 10.0.20.10.

i'm getting the following errors mid initialization:

8 Replies

Level 2

i was able to discover that maybe the problem was with locale.

so i added the following line to run.sh JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Dcom.cognos.obi.property.LANGUAGE=en -Dcom.cognos.obi.property.LOCALE=us"

still no avail.

jboss bam does not deploy and i'm stuck in the middle of the es 2 instalation

help would be appreciated

Level 1

Hello,

I have the same issue, did you solved it ?

Thanks,

Level 1

Do you want to tell us what the resolution was? I'm having the same issue.

Level 1

Hi,

In the bin/run folder there are some  jars with contains the cognos, y copied that jar to the path of the application i think is on server/all/deploy

And then worked.

Level 3

You need to add both obi files to the classpath

Level 3

If you are having issues with BAM on JBoss on linux (eg SUSE11), make sure you are running the run.sh from the actual JBoss /bin directory.