I'm excited to hear that FB4 is now officially out but I'm not sure if I should simply download the appropriate build# and go on with life?
Or should I bother uninstalling the beta and then installing the official FB4 all over again.
Pros? Cons? Anyone?
I understand that fact but what's important for me to understand here is: Why would I spend time striping away the nicely setup IDE from beta2 when i can just point it to the SDK? I want your help to convince me and others like me that the newer IDE is better or at least well worth it.
Sure, I can try:
1) Beta 2 will eventually expire
2) Package rename refactoring
4) Item renderer / Skinning workflows
5) Did I mention bug fixes? Here's the list of bugs that have passed through my triage queue since October 2009 https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQ uery=priorityin%28%22A%2B%22%2CA%2CB%29ANDresolution%3DFixedANDcreated%3E%3D2009-10-05ANDcf%5B10100%5D%3DcurrentUser%28%29ORDERBYupdatedDESC%2CpriorityDESC%2CkeyDESC
6) Flash Professional Integration* http://blogs.adobe.com/jasonsj/2010/03/adobe_flash_professional_workfl ow_in_flash_builder_4.html
Jason San Jose
Software Engineer, Flash Builder
Europe, Middle East and Africa