• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Caution: something wrong with "adobe flash player"

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2010 Mar 25, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why all this people include me have so so many PROBLEMS with "adobe flash player" I never ever have problem to install on my windows7 64-bit anything til NOW!!!! Please, help and make it easy for everybody and avoid this confusion.WE ALL wants this work without taking our time.

Thank you so much for your time

Peace

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, go to this thread and follow the instructions. This is for Windows and the Firefox browser. Be sure to read and follow

the Adobe Uninstall instructions.

http://forums.adobe.com/message/2606181#2606181

Be sure you are using the 32bit browser as Adobe Flash Player is not supported for the 64bit.

Thanks,

eidnolb

Message was edited by: eidnolb  add'l

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked the properties on my pc and I am using 64- bit operating system, do you mean my system is not to allowed download flash player?

What, should I do, buy new pc? because I just need download one freaking player?  ha ha

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jh, LOL, no you don't have to buy a new computer. You just need to use the 32bit. Use IE and go up to Help, Click on

"About Internet Explorer" see what it says, 64bit or 32bit?

Also the IE blue icon that sits in your quick launch bar should be the 32bit. Check and see, use that.

Thanks,

eidnolb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I upgrade from a 32-bit version of Windows to a 64-bit version of  Windows?

No. If you are currently running a 32-bit version of Windows, you can only perform an upgrade to another  32-bit version of Windows. Similarly, if you  are running a 64-bit version of Windows, you  can only perform an upgrade to another 64-bit version of Windows.

If you want to move from a 32-bit version of Windows to a 64-bit version of Windows, you'll need to back up your files and then  perform a custom installation of the 64-bit version of Windows. For more information, see Installing and  reinstalling Windows‍.

Hi,

I find this in EI support centrum and I think I can't change from 64-bit to 32-bit. Do you have plan Beee?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jh, I understand what you posted. However you are speaking of two different things. You said you had a 64bit Windows

computer. Now, with that computer, already built in, you have a 32bit also. What you are speaking of is different. You just posted the question if a computer that is ONLY a 32bit, can it be upgraded to a 64bit. No it cannot and what you posted is

correct.

Think of it this way, you have IE as your browser with your Windows computer, now you also have Firefox as a browser,

right? You have a 64bit computer and Microsoft INCLUDED a 32bit already installed in it. You can use the computer using

the 32bit or you can run it using the 64bit, just like you use your 2 different browsers.

Now did you do what I asked you to do? Please do that so we can get this settled! After you do that I have something

else for you to do.

Thanks,

eidnolb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

eidnolb,

I went to IE -help - about internet explorer - and it's opened internet explorer8 i click ok and nothing happened, no anything like 32bit or 64bit, what is wrong with my pc?

Thanks

BTW - thanks for explain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jh, are you sure you have the computer plugged in? LOL

Ok, go back up to Help, left click once, then left click once. You should see a window open about Internet Explorer.

Tell me what it does say. Also did you click on that blue "E" icon that should be sitting in the tray by the Start?

Thanks,

eidnolb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

eidnolb,

I. click on "about internet explorer" and it's freeze and nothing show up it's odd, but real, something is blocked.

2. click on "E" next start it's just opened internet

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most likely in your Start / Programs menu you will find an entry for both IE 32bit and IE 64bit.  Start the 32bit browser, and you will be able to run Flash Player on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be more specific start/programs menu - which one, I still don't see IE 32 bit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jh, OK, just mail your computer to me   Now, Click on Start, RIGHT click on Computer, then click on Properties.

Does it say anything about 32bit or 64bit?  Is there a System Tab at the top? Click on that also.

Thanks,

eidnolb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry nothing about 32 bit only system type: 64 bit operating system, nothing to select mean click

BTW - shipping is on me, and pc is already sent

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

jh,   Listen, this is going to be a lonnnnnnngggggg night. Ok, now we are on plan D, already passed a, b and c.

Go back  to the blue ie icon in the quick launch bar click on it, if it opens that is the 32bit browser.

Then we will proceed to find out what other problems you have.

Thanks,

eidnolb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines