• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player for Android

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2010 Mar 30, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to get a copy of the Flash Player 10 for Android phones?  I have a Moto Droid, and would really love to try the beta for Flash player.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2010 Mar 31, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Droid needs to be upgraded to Android 2.1 before Flash Player 10.1 can run on it.  I asked Verizon and one of their sales reps said the upgrade was coming in April.  Hopefully player 10.1 ships around the same time (I imagine it will).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2010 Mar 31, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, the official OTA Motorola upgrade of Droid phone to Android 2.1 is happening this week.

Regardless, there are many of us who have already gotten copies of Android build ESE53... aka: version 2.1 and installed them on our Droid phones.  This was possible becfause the EU version of the Droid (called the "Milestone") was released with Android 2.1.

So... How do I get a copy of the Flash player beta for Android 2.1 ????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2010 Apr 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in agreement...how can i get a copy of the Flash Player if it's available for Moto Droid?

Thanks,

Marty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2010 Oct 11, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if the flash player is out 4 the 2.1 (froyo) which i think i have , i have a Samsung Intercept. does adobe have a flash player out for my phone ? if so where can i download it? i havent found anything out there yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 12, 2010 Oct 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 13, 2010 Aug 13, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you have to have android 2.2(froyo) to get flash player 10.1 and supposedly the ota is august 18th, i hope this helps, there are a few sites to get the beta 10.1 though

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 12, 2010 Oct 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, in addition to the link I just posted, this thread has another link that may help.

http://forums.adobe.com/message/3195003#3195003

Thanks,

eidnolb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines