• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit->Format not working, also Eclipse Views disappearing

Explorer ,
Apr 02, 2010 Apr 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doing Edit->Format or ctrl-shift-f to reformat code is working only about 10% of the time for me.   When it doesn't work (90% of time) I look in the error trace and I see a Java Null Pointer reference to CFB completing the operation successfully.

Wierd too -- never happened to me in Eclipse -- when I do Window->Show View->[console, or Navigator, etc], and then if I click the mouse back in my source code window, the newly added view disappears.

Is anyone else seeing either of these.  I'm using the Adobe newly released product version of ColdFusion Builder.  Thanks Much.

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 05, 2010 Apr 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As of now, the code formatting would work only for HTML/CSS/JS files, not for CFM/CFC files. The current version of CFB does not support code formatting.

Thanks,

Dipanwita

Adobe ColdFusion Builder Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 09, 2012 Apr 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any news on that subject ?

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4321791#4321791

-Didi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation