• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I increase the font size while viewing a webpage in Flash?

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2010 Apr 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the latest Adobe Flash Player v.10.0.45.2, for the latest Mac OSX v.10.6.3, in the latest version of Safari v.4.0.5.  I have also tried this in the latest Firefox v.3.6.3. The text/font size appears in 8 point, which is FAR TOO SMALL for millions of people to read easily. I cannot increase the text size so I can actually READ the pages on webpages using Flash to display it's products. I tried right clicking on my mouse, but there is nothing there in the little help box to increase the font/ text size. How do you do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2010 Apr 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what idiot designing this application didn't think to include this option?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2010 Nov 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the exact same problem. Since I have been using a larger monitor with a higher resolution I've had to increase the size of all webpages and it works for everything but the page I'm chatting on. I'm pretty sure that's because the chat works with flash...

Does anyone have an idea on how to increase the font size in webpage viewed in flash?

I'd really appreciate any help or ideas!!

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines