• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

An unknown error occured while discovering dynamically -related files

New Here ,
May 12, 2010 May 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Win7, 32bit, dw5, xampp 1.7.3   (works fine)

The above error is there if i press livew view or inspect

FTP works and is ok.

Same sample as before (php_test.php) like in a post from David Powers.

What is the reason for this unnomaly?.

Thank you very much.

TOPICS
Server side applications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2010 May 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another user has created a video that might help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxxy3NsDspo

Hope this helps

Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2016 Aug 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, my local website folder is located in another computer on the Network. I get the same message after configuration of the site on my computer. Can you help me please ? Bellow is the screen shoots:

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Sorry for my bad english.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2010 Jun 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here

OX 10.5.8, dw cs5, mamp 1.9

It worked file for a few days then DW crashed and it's  been this error since.

I even deleted this cache file

users>account>library>application support>adobe>dwcs5>lang>config>MacFileCache-0000ABC0.dat

no luck here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2010 Jun 04, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, I've got the same problem. Trying to 'discover' files for the index.php in a Drupal installation.

Any ideas Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's hard to troubleshoot without knowing the details of your particular setups but you might want to looking at the FTP log (!Window | Results | FTP Log). If you're using a localhost setup with MAMP, WAMP or XAMP you may need to start the WAMP, MAMP or XAMP service (usually this is the problem when DRF worked at some point and then suddenly stops) -- you can verify that the web server is reachable and configured properly by switching to Live View.  If you're using a remote server then you should verify that the FTP and HTTP services are running and that the remote server is reachable -- press the "test" button from the server definition dialog (servers page of the site definition).

HTH,

Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response Jeff, you've pushed me in the right direction and now my problem is solved.

What I didn't realise was that I had to have a valid test server setup for this to work (I just had an empty folder on a server).

So I've installed and setup the site locally using WAMP and now the files are all correctly discovered.

Not sure this will help you all, but hopefully, what Jeff as said will get you going soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2010 Jun 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been searching the internet for a solution to a similar  problem in dreamweaver cs5. I have IIS+php on Windows 7 and my localhost  works well and ok. However when I try to use the "insert, data objects"  for creating a login system it asks for a testing server, which I  already have created from "sites, manage sites". There are three steps  outlined before I can use the "insert, data objects". The first two are  ok while the testing server seems not to have been created, but it is  created and done with detailed instructions on how to do it from the  web. This prompted me to uninstall and reinstall dreamweaver a couple of  times with no solution to this problem. Also when I try to create a  database connection I get the same error asking for a testing server  when I already have one. Please can someone shed more light on this and a  possible solution.

Thank you all in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2011 Jan 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff is right... we just remove the port ":8888"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines