Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

How to: Customize Panel End Marks in Photoshop Lightroom 2 and 3

May 22, 2010 10:57 AM

Hello everyone,

I thought I would share with you this video showing how to customize Panel End Marks in Lightroom 2 and 3.

I hope you enjoy. Here is the link:

http://photoshoplightroombridge.co.uk/?p=428

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 22, 2010 11:17 AM   in reply to Marek Mularczyk

Marek,

Please, this is not a place for self-promotion like that. Answer users' questions, and include your link in your profile.

John

|
    Mark as:
    May 22, 2010 1:47 PM   in reply to Marek Mularczyk

Personally I think the panel end marks are the only useless "feature" in LR – I've had them turned off since day one.

|
    Mark as:
    May 23, 2010 7:34 AM   in reply to Marek Mularczyk

"Show your designs" via panel end marks??? Maybe that's a linguistic error and you mean "branding". If not, it's drivel. Panel end marks can be handy for reminders - for example what your ratings mean - but even that's a stretch.

Anyway, this forum is not for advertising one's tutorials, even if they are on a near-useless feature that's about as newsworthy as Stonehenge.

John

|
    Mark as:
    May 23, 2010 8:26 AM   in reply to john beardsworth

John,

no need for harsh words. Marek is new to the forum and you got your point across in your previous reply.

On a related note though, I don't think there's anything wrong with posting one's findings here. I have picked up valuable tips this way, one of them being how to customise the language specific strings in LR.

|
    Mark as:
    May 23, 2010 9:13 AM   in reply to martin-s

313 Adobe forum posts is hardly new, so Marek should know thie forum isn't about making posts to promote one's own material.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 15, 2011 10:52 PM   in reply to Marek Mularczyk

I for one would like to thank Marek. I wanted to customize a panel endmark (for my own pleasure, john) and he provided a no nonsense tutorial that let me do just that.

thank you again.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 29, 2012 8:29 PM   in reply to Marek Mularczyk

It was pretty useful to me, too.  I didn't find the information elsewhere and do not see that it is self-promoting.  It is good information, freely given, or so it seems to me.  Thanks.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points