Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Service down?

Level 3

I'm having issues with the LCCS room console, afcs.acrobat.com and the service in general.

It appears that the whole service is down.

Is anyone else having these issues?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Hi ablerman,

The team is actively working on bringing the service back up. This should happen shortly.

You can see the status here:

http://health.acrobat.com/

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Julien

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Hi ablerman,

The team is actively working on bringing the service back up. This should happen shortly.

You can see the status here:

http://health.acrobat.com/

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Julien

Employee

the system is coming back. we'll update the health check in a couple of minutes

Former Community Member

Hi,

We haven't taken the alert down yet - but the service is back up.

We are doing some validation but feel free to start using it again.

Thanks,

Julien

Level 3

Thanks for your quick reply. I wasn't aware of health.acrobat.com. In the future, I'll just check there rather than the forum.

thanks again

Former Community Member

Apologies everyone for the inconvenience - we hit a small bump, a bunch of

our beepers went off, and we got things back up and running.

thanks for your patience!

nigel

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----