Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reinstalling Flash Player

Jun 01, 2010 Jun 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do I keep getting asked to reinstall the Flash Player after I have installed  it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Try uninstalling it, first from the same site you download it from. Then try again, check java and shockwave files are enabled before reinstalling. It is worth a try anyhow!  Q

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK....how do i check the java and see if its

enabled?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have the problem o

f having to do multilpe unistalls and reinstall

s sometimes 3 or more times a day   I have that getPlus(R) on this to. Any help plz. thx  Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,,

The getPlus(R) error is a security issue related to Adobe download manager.

You need stop the getPlus(R) service from the task manager. Then delete the folder named NOS in the program files folder. After that uninstall the current version and download the latest version and install. You need to restart the computer once after uninstalling the previous version of flash player. Also make sure the getPlus(R) service is not running in the task manager.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have troubles with GetPlus, don't use it.  Uninstall it; do not just delete any folders.

You can download the offline installers (without GetPlus):

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines