Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Prepare for ACE

May 20, 2010 6:57 PM

Dear all,

I'm planning to do ACE. Can you suggest some study material those are best and you recommends that by learning those there are maximum chances that I'll clear ACE?

Please send in your suggestions.

Thanks

Ankur

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 21, 2010 8:17 AM   in reply to Ankur Arora

Hello,

One of the best resources I have seen out there is this practice exam. You should also take a look at the exam guide PDF for details on the exam structure, the exam outline and some sample questions.  Finally, there are several resources in this article (including the ones I just mentioned.)

Be aware that all of this information is in reference to the Flex 3 certification exam.  The Flex 4 exam is not out yet, but it is coming soon.  When it is released. all of those resources will be updated to reflect Flex 4.

Good luck.

Ed Sullivan

esulliva@adobe.com

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 10, 2010 4:56 AM   in reply to Ed Sullivan

Hi Ed,

I'm studying for the Flex 3 with AIR exam. Will this exam still be available when Flex 4 exam is coming out this summer?

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 10, 2010 8:32 AM   in reply to Vanden_B

Hello Vanden,

The Flex 3 exam will still be available after the Flex 4 exam gets released.

Thanks

Ed

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 13, 2010 8:03 AM   in reply to Ed Sullivan

Hi Ed. For Flex 3, those of us who had passed the Flex 2 ACE exam were not able to take a smaller exam on the new features, but had to take an entirely new exam, because AIR was added.

Will the same thing happen for Flex 4, or will there be a smaller, less expensive exam for those of us who are Flex 3 certified?

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 14, 2010 6:42 AM   in reply to Gregory Lafrance

Hi Greg,

As far as I know, there will only be one exam released for Flex 4.  If I learn otherwise, I will post back to this thread.

Thanks

Ed

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 15, 2010 10:18 PM   in reply to Ankur Arora

Ankur,

Have a look at my blog for what I did to pass the exam.

http://wide-pixel.blogspot.com/2010/01/three-steps-to-pass-ace-exam-fo r-flex-3.html

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 2, 2010 8:09 AM   in reply to Ankur Arora

Checkout the Adobe Flex 3 with AIR ACE Exam Aid by Examaids.  Objectives in the Exam Prep are fleshed out using multiple-choice questions (similar to the official exam) and extended answers linked to LiveDocs. It's available for Windows and Mac OS.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points