Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Enterprise Café Forum Login

Jun 8, 2010 1:14 AM

Hi,

I like the development of the Café, so that is now integrates LC, Acrobat and Flex.

While I can log into forums on the web; and onto the Partner Portal; and into the new Enterprise Café - I cannot then access the forums from within Enterprise Café.

Adobe Enterprise Café™.png

I have one Adobe ID, which appears to work for 3 out of 4 logins. I would like to get the forums login working in Enterprise Café.

Thanks,

Niall

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 8, 2010 8:53 AM   in reply to Niall O\'Donovan

Hi Niall,

Sorry you are having problems. I'm a little confused since you were able to post this question in the Feedback section, this proves that your Forum login is working (we use Adobe forums for Cafe feedback). Could this be a connectivity issue?  Are you hard-wired or wireless?

Marc.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 14, 2010 12:53 PM   in reply to Niall O\'Donovan

Hi Niall,

We will release an update tomorrow or Wednesday. Look for version 1.01 to fix the problem.

But, to be clear for everyone, your AdobeID is not necessarily the same as your Partner credentials.

Thanks,

Marc.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 15, 2010 2:36 PM   in reply to Niall O\'Donovan

AARGH! Sorry Niall, we'll dig deeper on this!

Best – Marc.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 19, 2010 6:20 PM   in reply to Niall O\'Donovan

thanks marks

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 20, 2010 1:29 AM   in reply to Niall O\'Donovan

@Niall :

Your login credentials for community forum sites are not necessarily linked to an Adobe ID - for example with acrobatusers.com they're entirely different, which is why Cafe asks for two sets. I guess eventually they could be linked, but doing so would raise a privacy concern for many users as the community servers are hosted and managed external to Adobe, and sharing of IDs and passwords with external sites isn't in the privacy agreement you agree to when creating an Adobe ID. The more powerful an Adobe ID becomes, the less people should be getting access to it.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points